View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #8
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by transmaro93 View Post
thanks guys for the replies... i guess the biggest issue keeping the monsoon system is because they put the "lows" in the sail panel so if i run a sub in the back id have to run something else to the sail panel. or i can do what you did brian and get a head unit with a small amp piggy backed to hit to throw out some more power and then try those 6.5 subs in the sail panel from keeaudio that maroman got. but year brian next time we together and you have your car id deff like to listen... this amp that piggybacked to your head unit came with the HU or was additional but made for it? i dont need a lot of bass but want to hear teh bass if that makes sense. i listen to mostly metal and rock so i dont need to thump but would rather hear clean bass guitar lines in songs and still hear all the other highs crisply
The piggyback amp just ties in with the harness for the head unit. Pretty easy to pick up and all plug and play. While I have more "bump" than you are looking for, I really focused on a balanced/clean sounding system. Metal and rock sound great so if you tell me songs you want to hear, let me know and I will get the playlist together.

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA
Blackbirdws6 is offline   Reply With Quote