View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 04:12 PM   #55
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

I had Ed at fly-n-bye build my set of 13" C4HD brakes onto the 2" drop spindles back in 2006 or so and somehow I got lucky and had great communication with him and once I shipped him my spindles he had everything back to me fully assembled, powedercoated, and all in about 10 days. The parts and build are awesome. I wrote him a nice email back and complimented him i think on one of the message boards. Then around 2011 or so I decided to swap from my stock rear drums to the C4HD 12" setup he sells . Again, I emailed him asking a few tech questions and placed the order. it was less than 2 weeks for sure that all parts were at my door. Everything was nice and packed well parts were quality and went together on the car smoothly. Somehow I have been lucky with orders from him, and while I probably won't ever need to buy/upgrade my brakes, if I did i would contact him and buy from there. without a doubt

I have heard/read dozens of stories about how people have placed orders and waited months, not even for full brake kits, but for simple 1 item purchases. Why this happens??I have no idea.. poor luck of the draw maybe? bad timing? who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayFast84 View Post
Got the fittings. Bought a grand worth of parts this month and I need to pay off my C.C. before I get the brake lines and cables. Anyone use Flynbye? They have a couple different lines/cables for rear brake swaps.

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote