Thread: WW3?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 07:06 PM   #49
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

but when you got close to 100 leads about the same thing you'd think you'd look into it. I personally think that if you have the intel about something like that, you should take a few steps and at least investigate it, but nothing was done. and the thousands of leads are not all for planned domestic attacks, some are for other countries that we seem to care about. I'm just trying to say that if they can bust a plan to blow up the holland tunnel, why couldn't they at least look into the threats of a WTC attack?

I'm not blaming bush for 9/11, far from it. I am blaming him for our present military situation though. go in there, kill that people responsible for what happened and get out. if you cant find the person who was responsible, look harder. bin laden is still missing because we focused too much on saddam. if the leader on iraq cant escape from us, how did a small militant leader? we've been over there for years trying to institue a new government in a country that doesn't want it. even if we do setup a gov for them, within a year of our withdrawl (if that ever happens) it will be overthrown by some dictator and we'll go through the whole thing all over again.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote