View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
RiggsLW81

My IROC is FAMOUS!

How many of your cars have been in a feature length film!?!?

With the exception of Josh at JS...probably none of you know I work in the TV/Film Production world...(and occasionally get small roles acting)..a film I worked on last year called iMurders will finally be released tomorrow on DVD. My 87 IROC is driven by the lead actress in the beginning of the film. (She's a hot blonde soap opera star - Terri Columbino). I also have a cameo in the film as a guy who interrupts a live news telecast.

The film is about a serial killer who uses a social networking site (ie. facebook/myspace) to stalk and kill his victims...and there is a correlation between everyone he chooses. The film is a suspense thriller with lots of horrorific elements..and a great cast of horror actors & more! Tony Todd (the 'Candyman' himself!/Night of the Living Dead/Final Destination) William Forsythe (Devil's Rejects, Rob Zombie's Halloween)...Also look out for Billy Dee Williams, Charles Durning, Gabrielle Anwar, and others.

Help support true independent film (and a proud F-Body owner and member of this board!) by going out and picking up this movie! It can be found at Best Buy, Blockbuster, Net Flix, Amazon, and more!

A link to Amazon for iMurders:
http://www.amazon.com/iMurders-Gabri...5405667&sr=8-1

Go out and buy iMurders or at least go rent it at Blockbuster or Netflix...

Please spread the word...this is an INDEPENDENT FILM and word of mouth is what makes it a success! Thanks for your support...hope you all check out the film!

Another trip inside the acid bath..no salvation and the grave is coming fast..
RiggsLW81 is offline   Reply With Quote