Thread: F/S 1994 Z28
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
ZCarr

F/s 1994 z28

Someone get this car out of my driveway!

I have a 1994 Z28 Black/Grey automatic for sale. I would like $3,500 or best offer. The car has some miles because I drive 160 highway miles a day. I drive from exit 2 on the turnpike to Princeton every day. This is where i racked up the ~19x,xxx on the car. The motor does not smoke knock or do anything that it is not supposed to.

I purchased the car from my best friend who was the second owner. He purchased the car from his dads friend who was a 60 year old man that made the car garage queen. He got the car and drove it from Farmingdale to Monmouth U and back.

Brakes:
Big Brake Upgrade Kit: This was like a $2,500 dollar upgrade. The car will spit you out the front window
Front Pads less than 2k on them and the rear pads look good

Rims/Tires:
Corvette 5 Star Rims
Rear Tires: Yokahama's (pretty sure on this)
Front Tires: I forgot but one of the is new due to a nail in the sidewall

Suspension:
Hotchkis springs
Shocks off of a 2002 SS
Brand New Poly Sway Bar End Links front/back
Brand New Poly PanHard Bar Bushings
Strut Tower Brace

Exhaust:
Off Road Y-Pipe
Brand New 3 Inch High Flow Cat
American Thunder 3 Inch Cat Back

Ignition:
MSD Blaster 2 or 3 (I forget which) Coil
1 Year Old Taylor Wires (plugs 1 year old as well)
Less then 5,000 miles on MSD Optispark. The MSD Opti for the 1994 model year is vented
LT4 Knock Module

Intake:
Solid intake elbow
K&N Intake Kit

Cooling System:
Meizer Electric Water Pump
Water Weter
External Transmission cooler

Headlights:
I have the Superwhite upgraded bulbs mod. I think I have 1 extra bulb to include in the sale as well. This mod makes a huge difference in that you can actually see at night.

Alarm System:
Viper Aftermarket Alarm with remote start

Drive Train:
LS1 Aluminum Driveshaft

Oils:
The past 2 owners have always used Mobile 1 synthetic (I use 10w30) every 3500 miles
Rear Diff Fluid changed at the begining of every summer

Transmission Story:
Transmission just replaced with a 57,000 mile Salvage Trans
(I have the trans I took out which is still good. I will include it with the car if I get my asking price if not I want $250 for it. It is a proff rebuild transmission which I thought blew up but it turned out to be the flex plate.)

Interior Mods:
The head unit was replaced. It was the correct din size so the dash wasnt all cut apart.
I have a tastefully placed trans temp gauge which is located in the change area in front of the shifter

Window Motors:
I just replaced the drivers side motor. The passenger side motor still works.

Last edited by ZCarr; 10-20-2009 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Because I wanted to change something