View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 08:44 AM   #19
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
"making me a lot of money'

If there is a true demand then something new will pop up. If not, well, he made the right call. That's how capitalism works.

It sucks for us, we love that place. But life moves on. Maybe we should buy his milkshake machine.
First off; there was a milkshake machine?
Second; I don't think you understood when I said "thank you for making me a lot of money". I meant off the sale of the property, for making it valuable, not necessarily off the operations of the business. Though I think some small restaurants CAN make a LOT of money, I can think of two that I frequent that I believe are very profitable.

He is being a capitalist, no doubt, but like I said I think he is saying one thing, but really doesn't give a crap about anything but money here. Which is, like you said, his prerogative I just think he is a two face a-hole, but I hate most people indiscriminately and this is one of the reasons why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Sheetz sucks. Hate going into sheetz territory
I second this, I went to a Sheetz and got a plain/normal/regular sandwich and it was terrible. At least Wawa does the properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy View Post
A shame to lose such a destination place, especially with such solid food.
That's the worst part IMO. The property outside of Pennington still sits vacant where we used to meet for dinner sometimes.
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote