View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #3
quickkris2006

got some more stuff done today.. i was working on the interior since im waiting on my engine stand to come.. i got the dash out of the car and took a very good look at the wiring.. u can see all my lil blue painters tape lables lol .. the dash was a pain in the a** to remove. i will gladly remove a 3rd gen dash anyday then do the 4th gen one again. and all the broken glass shards on there didnt help either.. im still pulling that stuff outta my arms and hands.. when the air bags went off it broke the dash just to the left and down of the passenger side air bag.. when i talked to the guy on the phone he said it was a complete interior.. well he didnt lie he just wasnt very clear about it.. but o well i wasnt driving 8 hrs to get the car and not bring it home.. got him down from 800 to 500$ tho.. so i can deal with the broken dash for now i figure if i use the broken dash i can make my brackets and get all my wiring in place and when money is right i can buy another dash and just bolt it in..

i have off work tomorrow to and after i get a lil christmass shopping done for the wife i will be back to work on the car.. im hoping to maybe get the rest of the wireing harness out of the car and possibly into the camaro. i wanna get the seam sealer in the camaro and the new carpet down and depending on time i would like to get the brackets somewhat made for the dash to go in and then if my engine stand comes in ill be spliting the trans and engine apart and getting it on the stand. remove the ac and power steering pumps since the ac wont fit and the powersteering pump needs to be replaced. im still debating on weither or not to pull the heads??? ill get a good look at it tomorrow.. also got a nice set of 1.5 roller rockers to put on too.. should see a lil hp increase with those.. i might wait till after the motor is in and running to install those cuz i would like to feel the difference between stock aftermarket parts.. anyway guys keep tuned theres plenty more to come.. i have set my date to turn the key as febuary 16th.. so i think ill make it..
quickkris2006 is offline   Reply With Quote