View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #4
redsoxsstink

Social Networks:

I want to keep the budget down as much as possible. I don't need a gangster sound system just something that is nice. I wa extremely happy with my buddy's stock monsoon system so something comparable to that is what im Shooting for maybe a bit better. I hate aftermarket heads unit so I def want to keep a stock unit in there if possible. As far as budget I'm just kinda thinking out loud so for now let's say 500 maybe a bit more.

That being being said... I think I would be happy with a speakers upgrade and possible a small amp/sub that will fit in the space next to the t-top well. But what to get I'm lost. Will any speakers work? What specs are good or just go with names?

Thanks for the input so far
2002 Camaro Sunset Orange Mettalic, V6, 5spd, bilstein HD shocks and struts, eibach pro lowering kit, eibach f/r sway bars, lakewood PHB, UMI 2 point subframe connectors, energy suspensions poly master bushing kit
daily econobox and first car

1986 IROC-Z, T56, MGW shifter, Heads, Cam, Holley Stealth Ram 350, t-top, tubular LCA with relo brackets, adjustable PHB, belltech sway bars, ground control weight jacks, SLP mid length headers, 3in w/borla XR1, RIP 3 10 bolts, 12.7 @ 109 so far.. atleast its faster than stock SOLD

1971 Camaro LS3/T56/9in, cam only and still carbed, RIP 2 10 bolts, 11.62@121

03 Blazer 2 door - salt sponge

Last edited by redsoxsstink; 10-22-2012 at 08:13 PM.
redsoxsstink is offline   Reply With Quote