Social Networks:

1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible

1995 Camaro Z28
Convertible
Automatic
3.23 gears
Triple black
Leather interior
No traction control or stability control.

Exterior modifications:
Red stripes
Red Camaro painted inlay
Black headlight covers
Blackout corner covers
16" Chrome Trans Am wheels
5% tinted windows (sides and rear)

Performance:
K&N cold air intake
Hooker catback
SLP high flow cat
160 thermostat
Hypertech tune (91 octane, w/shift kit)

The year was 2001. We had a mint 1992 Firebird Formula (Polo Green Metallic, gold stripes, gold honeycomb wheels, intake/exhaust, t-tops). We rarely took the car out. Well, In September, we were down the shore and I saw a triple black LT1 Camaro convertible sitting on a used car lot in Manahawkin. We stopped in and took it for a test drive. Everyone loved it, but alas, we had a perfectly good toy car already. My dad decided if he could sell the Formula for a good price, he'd buy this. Formula was listed for sale, and less than 2 weeks later it sold. Called up Manahawkin Auto Sales, they still had the car, and we drove down to pick it up. It had 66,500 miles.

This was before the time of digital cameras, but it looked like this albeit with the stock black Z28 logos and 20% tint on the side windows.

Shortly thereafter, the car went in to get red painted stripes, the "Camaro" filled in, aftermarket stereo, chrome 16" Trans Am wheels, headlight covers, cold air intake, and catback. It also received a black plastic convertible boot for when the top is down for a smoother look.

Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM

Last edited by Anti_Rice_Guy; 01-09-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote