View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 09:17 AM   #108
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Close, but I am looking for a car that doesn't already have an LS and suspension so I can use my drivetrain and pick out my own suspension, etc. The built cars I've found are just way too expensive.

Whether I'm still ready to write a check or not, I'm not sure anymore. My wife is trying to talk me into selling my car and getting something safer, like a new Camaro, instead so I can drive my daughter around with me. I started this thread about a month prior to finding out my wife and I were expecting. Now, my daughter eight months old and she's really attached to me. We have to trick her by distracting her with toys if I need to leave. I'd love to enjoy the car with her, but wonder if now is the right time. I found this thread, and it gives me hope that I can still exercise my dream, but wonder if I'm being foolish: https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...#post112263073

I'm very much an immediate gratification kind of guy, so it's hard for me to be patient and kick the project down the road.
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote