View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:08 AM   #91
Njgunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by L695speed View Post
There is a 1971 (don't think its a 72) Trans Am White with a Blue Stripe that is a common sight at a transmission shop called Byram Transmission on 206 in Sussex County . It has to be a local car. I was wondering if he was on the boards over at njfboa. License Plate is a memorable one. It says FASMOFO. I was wondering if he was among those who show up at those nats. If the car is not known I will drop him a line if I see him. (the car at least LOL.) Might be a customer car but its there too often.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by L695speed View Post
Sweet. I might need some transmission work on the T5 in my car, I think the spring for the reverse pivot came off. My car sometimes slots right into reverse several times in a row then it decides it doesn't want to several times in a row. Dad had the car there for something as well. Don't know what it was.

Last time I saw the 72 there was over the past summer sometime. I've been at school so I don't see it as often but at times it seemed to be there all the time. I take it you are in the immediate area?

Why dont you go to Andover Transmission, I had work done there before. They run a good professional shop, clean, do a lot of high end cars.

I had a clutch done at Byram transmission a cpl years ago, first, the shop is tight and a mess. They had an old pick up truck sitting over my car leaking crap! Second when I got the car back the driver fender was all scratched up. I would never take my car back there.