View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 06:38 AM   #42
jims69camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by damon_Z View Post
I started off with 22% body fat. 16 months later, I'm down to 6.1% body fat.
not calling just yet, but how were you tested? in a water tank? electrically? or with calipers?

the only true test is in a water tank because electric testing would mean you'd need to be fully hydrated and unless you are drinking in excess of 2 gallons of water a day, which you don't mention as part of your diet, i doubt you are. the caliper method is not precise enough to pinpoint 1/2 percentiles, so i am guessing that wasn't it either. since we are talking about 6.5 % body fat percentage, your water intake would be limited, as well.

losing that amount of bodyfat in a 16 month period is not healthy. it means far more than trimming fat from your meats and working out and doing cardio. it is hard core training. it means boiling your meat, not grilling it on GFG. it means watching every single thing in your diet and not munching on fruit between meals. it is near impossible to trim that much fat from your body without a very strict diet, and using diuretics. this is the type of training bodybulders go through (ask me how i know) to prepare for shows. it's not easy and usually the person undergoing such training is not a chipper little birdy, but a moody bastard who hates the world (ask me how i know). usually your caloric intake is way lower than normal, and most meals and replacements leave you hungry (ask me how i know).

so, tell us, how were you tested?

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote