View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 07:43 AM   #1
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

TIE-BREAKER VOTING: August 2017 COTM, ar0ck vs Strick454

Tie-Breaker vote!

Welp, had tie in the original August 2017 COTM voting thread, so we're going to sudden death! Vote for which picture should go down as the NJFBOA August 2017 Car Of The Month! Voting will close in 48 hours. Go, go go!

1. Alex - Ar0ck
1995 Pontiac Trans Am 6MT

I have owned this car for about 5 years now which I bought while on deployment from a fellow member. After my 1995 Z28 was destroyed by a freak snow storm in October, the heart of that car and all the suspension components were moved over into this 1995 Pontiac Trans Am. Its been a long road, but its finally out and about on the road as I slowly work out the kinks.

2. Matt - strick454
1994 Chevy Camaro Z/28 Convertible

Picked up this 94 Z about 2 years ago off of CL. Shortly after, spun a bearing. Rebuilt started with a long block from PamperedZ along with Ported/Polished iron heads. Threw in a hotcam, 1.6rr, chromoly pushrods, new lifters, etc etc. Car back up and running for 2 weeks before blowing the trans. Picked up a trans from sweetbmxriders teardown and a mildly built rear from PamperedZ. Car back up and running for 2 days before being hit by a lady running a stop sign. Body fixed, entire car resprayed, added a rear drop, Pacesetter Lts and some ZR1 Corvette wheels and here she is finally.

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.

Last edited by Jersey Mike; 09-13-2017 at 10:45 PM.