Thread: Not this again.
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 02:19 PM   #2006
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

first, i want to say thanks to my friend Lance aka "Team ****box" and nitrous express for hooking me up with an awesome deal on all my NX products. Hes got a baaaaad 3rd gen. Those of you with instagram or facebook may regognise the car from some uhmmm videos. Or some of you may remember seeing him on the Netflix show "Fastest Car" or on an episode of street outlaws were NY drove down to race. Thank you also to nitrous express for all the help and advice. If anyone needs any nitrous stuff, shoot me a pm.

This past week i walked back in to work from lunch and was greated by these

Those 2 boxes contained a NX 4 bolt LS plate system(which is listed as 90mm, but actually is 92mm, so it will work with both a 90mm and a 92mm, like i have. In the second box, a NX GenX accessory kit, NX Electronic TPS/WOT switch and a new to market NX Maximizer EZ progressive nitrous controller. Ill also be using a Nitrous Outlet trans tunnel bottle mounting bracket, didnt grab a photo of the box.

TPS/WOT Switch and Progressive Controller

10lb Bottle with new lightning 500 bottle valve

ProPower Lightning Series Solenoids

Billet 4 Bolt LS plate

System also included bottle brackets, arming switches, mechanical WOT switch, wiring, relays, connectors, noid brackets, and all needed feed lines from the bottle to the noids and the noids to the plates. As well as detailed intructions, jets for 50-400hp, stickers, license plate frames, and a t shirt.

LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote