Thread: Not this again.
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 06:04 PM   #2015
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

nice. It will be fun. My 100 shot is fun, but the 150 shot is much more fun and surprisingly feels really good in the seat. I don't run a progressive controller (yet) since its only a 100-150 shot, and everything has been working fine. With the next engine and 1 stage for 200-250 shot, i'll run a progressive controller...in fact the holley sniper efi is already setup for this so I'm basically set.

did you get "colder" spark plugs? you are going to want to drp yoru plugs a heat range or two.

When bolting in the bracket through the trans tunnel, trim your bolts down after they are in, or use the shortest bolts possible. the rear one on my drivers side looked like it wouldn't have a problem with clearance, but i guess as the suspension traveled enough, the torque arm made contact with it, and the bolt scratched up my S&W tubular torque arm. I noticed that and zipped down the protruding length of all four bottle bracket mount bolts accordingly.

Do you have a place that will fill your bottles for ya. I go to Bruces speed shop on rt 46 in Rockaway. Keep in mind, SOME places require you to have a permit to posses nitrous-oxide. you have to get it from the state of NJ. its good for two years and then you have to renew it for like $35. I just renewed mine. Some fill-up shops won't check, but some (bruces) like to have your permit on file. I wish i could find a place local to m that has cheaper fillups though. $55 a full fill gets expensive.

anyways, enjoy, it sure if fun to hit the button.

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote