Thread: exhaust shop
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 12:11 PM   #21
xrelapse13

Ant at 16w did my exhaust and all future fab work. My car is actually there right now for chassis bracing as well as some other minor things.

CJ still to this day owes me over $3,000, (i'm far from the only one, and have received calls from many other people who are trying to track him down), the brand new windshield that was on the car when it went there was gouged and cut up and had to be replaced after (minor trifles compared to everything else).

Not a single thing he claimed was done, just taking money that i made a mistake of trusting him with due to relationships with friends etc (all who no longer want anything to do with him, including his own family). Car sat there for months and when i tried to get there to take it back he woudl constantly not be around, ducking calls, avoiding texts etc. I finally told him im coming in to discuss more work and more money and low and behold he was there, so i showed up with a trailer and took my car.

He has screwed over every single person who i know that worked with him, including employees and people who called him a friend. I believe he's actually going out of business officially but who knows when that will actually happen.

2000 ws6
xrelapse13 is offline   Reply With Quote