View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 10:48 AM   #28
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
A -

B - Don't snip, T into this one. It hooks into the hatch release and brake interlock etc. But ya, sounds like you got this one.

C - Brown wire from the fuse labeled TURN B/U (Back Up) feeds pin C. Hook C up to the fuse, not the other wire.

D - Run the Light Green wire from the shifter to the reverse lights Light Green wire. Connector C400 is a 6 pin connector near the driver rear tail light. It feeds the rear lighting. Obviously the reverse light wire is here. You can probably trace it back a bit in the car and tap into it. Got it?

E - Yeah, you can just connect it to the CSS wire.

F - Sorry I was tailing off on the idea of deleting VATS. Ignore all that and the color is Dark Green, its the other wire on the CSS. Yes, connect that wire to the shifter wire.

We good or want some ms paint brah???
A- Gunna ground

B. T into in on the engine harness side by the PCM? Or am I okay tapping into it on the Dash harness side coming out of the C220

C. Hook to fuse itself, not the wire comin off the fuse

D. run this wire to the back off the car and Find the reverse light wire. Do I T into it? Or just snip and connect

E. Got it

F. I think now you a tuner can delete VATS. Also I read it's pretty easy to bypass via resistor. So just run this wire to the grey Clutch wire by the pedals.

Right ?

Adam, thank you so much for your help. I owe you some shore point bbq blueberry ribs

Last edited by LS1ow; 06-05-2017 at 11:08 AM.
LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote