View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 09:29 PM   #66
transmaro93

thanks guys.. believe it or not the bottom paint isnt that thick so to not add more to my already enormous list of things to do just gonna re coat it for this.

so called today about my wheels. They said the powdercoating on one of them was insufficient, so they had to send it back to get redone. hopfully they will have that wheel back wed or thu and then pro send them out to me early next week and hopfully get them next week. but they pretty cool guy told me how it was straight up and didnt give me the run around and they sent me a teaser pic just to hold me over lol

i think they look darker in the pic then they will be in person. either way im in love with them already lol. the center of the barrell in the pic where its lighter is how i think they should look color wise. color is called "satin pewter". apprently satin powder coats are a PITA to work with. i think this is a front wheel but no 100% on that. fronts have a 2in lip and rears have 3in lip. this looks like a 2in lip to me. worked on car for hour tonight still have yet to complete the right side tub yet but its close doing all fine detail work on it now. cutting little plates to block off stuff i dont want seen and so on...