View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 11:21 AM   #6
redsoxsstink

Social Networks:

i still gotta sift through a bunch of other media and pics of others cars, but here are the ones i have now i will update later.

first time down the 1/4mi with the car and it was my fast past ever in anything. got the time down to a 11.6@121. this is a cam over ls3 with a holley 750dp and a t56 3.23 gears 3300lb weight with 3/4 tank no driver.

i am superrrr happy with the time and think there is some more left in it. my dad also took the car down the track as well and managed a 12.2 first time racing anything on the track, he has also been bitten by the racing bug. by the end of the day my dad was egging my on saying i wasnt launching hard enough and i couldnt say no for an answer so went out there and gave it hell and blew the rear up again.

my good pass

blowing up the rear

**since photobucket is jerking me around you only get videos for now, standby for pics**
2002 Camaro Sunset Orange Mettalic, V6, 5spd, bilstein HD shocks and struts, eibach pro lowering kit, eibach f/r sway bars, lakewood PHB, UMI 2 point subframe connectors, energy suspensions poly master bushing kit
daily econobox and first car

1986 IROC-Z, T56, MGW shifter, Heads, Cam, Holley Stealth Ram 350, t-top, tubular LCA with relo brackets, adjustable PHB, belltech sway bars, ground control weight jacks, SLP mid length headers, 3in w/borla XR1, RIP 3 10 bolts, 12.7 @ 109 so far.. atleast its faster than stock SOLD

1971 Camaro LS3/T56/9in, cam only and still carbed, RIP 2 10 bolts, 11.62@121

03 Blazer 2 door - salt sponge
redsoxsstink is offline   Reply With Quote