View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 08:15 AM   #286
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
1. Can you link me to all things used for the jump leads below the rear bumper? Id like to add those as well since i have to rear lock cyl either.

2. our cars are complete opposites. you figure what parts you want and get everything together on your own, then the pals help with the install. While i have a team of pal advisors on what to do, but am left to do all the install my self.

1. Sent you a link via text.

2. I still consult and you don't end up with a built LTx without having a few screws loose. I don't hide the fact that I need help with things but I do so for a few reasons. 1) I may know generally what to do when it comes to "car things" however my execution is hindered when working on the Bird. I overthink it all and don't/can't commit. I seem to do much better working on literally anything else. 2) I enjoy time with Pals and sometimes working on something is the excuse. You don't really know my father but it's a DeLuca tradition to "do things" while hanging out. There is very minimal chill with us unfortunately. 3) Physically I need to watch that I don't end up hunched over in a wheel chair drifting into an opioid induced coma.

3. You're making some big changes while I'm just optimizing what I have. I think this will come down to whether your car survives the changes and future abuse.

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA
Blackbirdws6 is offline   Reply With Quote