View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 08:21 PM   #39
CALL911

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliWantsNss View Post
I always prefer going to E-town. The tech guys are always really nice to me, and the staff in the lanes are also very helpful. I will tell you, they DO NOT play with the noise levels.

I won't go to Atco unless its for a rental day. Everytime I drive all the way down there for regular night some POS blows up and I never get more than 2 passes.

Island probably looked at the car closer than the others, but the staff there was also really really nice. Its just not the nicest facility of the 3.
I guess its a matter of opinion. If you've read this thread in full, then you know why I was so upset (for those that don't know they harrassed me about many things including my MUFFLED car being too loud, and the fact I got there when they opened and stayed until they closed and only got 2 runs in from everyone blowing up).

I will NEVER go to E-town again. It's Atco for me from here on out! I love the track at Atco. I would have gone to Atco on the night I went to E-town but they were closed for an NHRA event.

95 Z28 M6, 383, D1SC, FMIC, ect., ect., 614 RWHP with the stock PCM and pump gas!

98 Formula WS6 M6
CALL911 is offline   Reply With Quote