View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 09:40 AM   #23
L695speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
you know what... now I'm debating on the idea of taking a vacation day at work. the chatterbox double-header meet we have done in the past is certainly worth it.

plus my younger cousin is on leave from the marines for just another 2 weeks and he is about 3 weeks away from buying his first car... a 1986 IROC with ultra low miles out in California where his next USMC base is nearby. He has been to a bunch of NJFBOA events and drag racing events with me, so I'll prob take a vacation day and us both can enjoy the event. I'll know for sure in a few days when I am able to get a better idea of the weather forecast for the day. Don't want to burn a vacation day and have the event(s) get rained out.
Let me know if you do so, if you both want to have a lil fun later on if not on the way up, we can meet somewhere. There doesn't seem to be as many people this time round, so I may just rip up there on my own. But the option to get some cars together for a run is still there. Tell your cousin, I'm looking at selling the GTA, just want to do at least one more thing before it does officially go up. I've already run it past people who were interested before, including 88 WS-6 whom I bought it from.