View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 03:01 PM   #30
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
If you have the wheels in the air and are holding the brakes, can you turn the tires by hand? If you have good pressure, I would imagine you just have to do a few low speed stops gradually increasing pressure to get the pedal to firm up. Its a normal master on the car? Where did you install the prop valve and why? Just for basics, you have the calipers mounted correctly with the bleeders up and your hoses aren't flipped around or otherwise improperly mounted/run?
The brakes hold the wheels, but I doubt they will be able to do any emergency stops to trip the ABS unless I find some gravel or something. I did the prop valve because my ABS is quite intrusive, so I figured I could balance the brake force to get the car to stop harder under threshold braking. All the hoses and bleeders are on correct for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFirstZ View Post
There may be a few euro shops that might be able to help you out. You still in suffern?
I'm going to try that reverse bleeder kit before throwing in the towel. I did a bit of research and it seems to be geared towards problems like this. After that, I'm going to call around, but I'm in Mahwah now by Ramapo College.
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote