View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 03:46 PM   #16
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

thanks guys. appreciate it!

yea. I will probably reach out to my Aunt to see what is was sold for. even though that was in the mid 1990's it would be a good ballpark figure to know. i would definitely want to see the condition of the car too before locking into a price range. paint, wiring, tires are prob dead, all the polished aluminum interior tin work, etc etc

I am kinda NOT in a rush to get a hold of it since I only have one space in my garage for a vehicle at the moment. I have also been paying my wife's tuition in full each semester for her second bachelors degree at college, and this should be ending soon upon graduation and completion of her required internship that you HAVE to pay to do.

I have family members and areas I could keep it at, but I am almost wondering if it would be a possibility to buy the car and the trailer it is currently in and keep that somewhere not at my house. then even though it might be a hassle, I could swap that car out for mine in the trailer and the other one in the garage. kinda like a rotation .

I know I am getting WAYYYYY ahead of myself talking about that scenario, but just thoughts I've been considering.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 08-28-2017 at 03:47 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote