Thread: Not this again.
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 05:01 PM   #1531
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

havent updated this in what seems like ages. Havent really done much till yesterday with all the stuff going on around the holidays.

-Installed the new shifter cable and solved that problem, in theory, car should be ready to move on its own after the snow melts.

-I am a bit worried my ORY may hit my tq arm mount but only 1 way to find out. Worst case is i move the car open header. Still need to make my way down to Pal Performance for remaining exhaust components.

-Interior of car is pretty much done with exception of putting the dashpad back in and the center console back in. As you can see in the pics below, i need to figure out something for the door panels. Either get some black ones or grab some sheet metal and put my brake to use and make some aluminum ones.

-Swapped out the aluminum fixed back seat for some more comfy to drive in Cypher racing seats courtesy of Handsome Jake, along with a 6LE harness bar. GF hooked it up with some SFI cert'd JEGS harnesses for christmas, so tossed those in too. The aluminum fixed back seat will be tossed upstairs in the garage for racewars so i can go Demon mode with 1 seat.

LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote