View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
Green_Phoenix_LT1

Another Member Here (South Jersey)

How's everybody doing?
My names Dave I'm located in Sicklerville, NJ(where RT 42 meets AC Expressway). I have been into american muscle my whole life. My first was a 1991 Firebird V-6 Auto back in 2004 and since then I moved up to my 1995 Trans Am LT1 350 6-speed(purchased in 2006 and rebuilt motor/trans in 2009) basically stock except for audio and cat-back exhaust. Found this site browsing and it's nice to see other avid f-body owners and fans out there.

There is a lot I want to do to my baby but the first thing is headers. Does anyone have suggestions? I am pretty tight on my budget but refuse to settle for crap just to save a buck. Id rather wait to pull in some extra money for a product thats worth it. I have heard a lot of good things about the Pacesetter coated longtubes but I just don't know where to begin. My priorities for the headers/exahust work are 1 performance and 2 loudness. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Green_Phoenix_LT1; 04-16-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Show date or purchased Trans Am