View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #94
bigz28man

figured I'd post this, an Email with me speaking to chad about the engine build for this car

"Ok so we can set it up to work with a Centrifugal ATI Procharger.Here is the spec sheet for a 427ci LS7 Boost ready engine that will be a direct bolt in for your car, we can build this engine and test it on our dyno for $16,499. You would need to add the ATI Procharger in addition to this price and that should run you around $5,000 for the complete kit give or take.

Look over the attached spec sheet and let me know your thoughts and questions. We can work through the specs to get you the exact package that you are looking for so it could take a few emails to iron things out.

Thanks,

Chad Golen"

Question for you guys, Solid roller or Hyd roller? I'd like to have this car be 3/4 strip , 1/4 street. Also at the other end of this car, what gear should I run?
97' Z28, M6 w/ golen engines 396 Lt1, rpm transmission level 6 t56, moser 12 bolt eaton posi w/ 4.11 gears, Hooker super comp long tube headers ory-pipe, slp loudmouth 1 .Full BMR suspension, Bilstein shocks. Torqhead 24x conversion.
02' SS, M6 BMR lowering springs, adj. pan-hard bar, Bilstein shocks. Lt1 front end conversion. Ford 9"

Last edited by bigz28man; 02-17-2013 at 11:20 PM.
bigz28man is offline   Reply With Quote