View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 01:56 AM   #121
bigz28man

Update for everyone reading: sent two wheels to mark at markyouspotpowdercoating. Should have those in two weeks and i will post photos of them when i get them back. Finally found a engine block for this car....will be getting that in three weeks its a lq4 with front and rear covers thats its. $450 for it meeting the guy at the lionheads circle out near medferd nj. I had the stock air box removed off the car, and 90*bellow installed so the car is now officially able to be taken apart. Many photos to come, I'll keep everyone posted, much to take place in the next three weeks. Should have the entire front end off the car by then and the block at the machine for cleaning and prep.
97' Z28, M6 w/ golen engines 396 Lt1, rpm transmission level 6 t56, moser 12 bolt eaton posi w/ 4.11 gears, Hooker super comp long tube headers ory-pipe, slp loudmouth 1 .Full BMR suspension, Bilstein shocks. Torqhead 24x conversion.
02' SS, M6 BMR lowering springs, adj. pan-hard bar, Bilstein shocks. Lt1 front end conversion. Ford 9"

Last edited by bigz28man; 09-24-2013 at 01:58 AM.
bigz28man is offline   Reply With Quote