View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 08:08 AM   #66
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

Well, got sent a screenshot from our resident sausage and peppers master...

heres a zoomed in look..

now the guy that has the part out for sale isnt the person i sold it to. So i sent him a message to try to get some info. He didnt really want to tell me anything at first, but then i told him how i sold the car less than a month ago. Apparently the kid i sold it to wrecked it this past sunday, and orginally hit up the guy that has it for sale now for a new front clip. (guy who has it posted now appears to be the long island version of V with how much fbody **** he has) The guy ended up offering to buy the car as a whole instead of selling a front clip. The kid took the offer. Im not sure how much it was exactly, as the current owner would only tell me "Less than 3k"

What a financial blow for the kid i sold it to man. I assume hes not a millionaire, so to lose out that much money to anyone is a big set back. He seemed like a nice and honest working kid that just wanted to get into a fast car(has a TBSS as well) However, this was foreshadowed as when he came to purchase the car he had to bring a buddy to drive it home to NY, as he didnt know how to drive stick...
LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote