View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 06:54 PM   #1
90FormulaWS6

I need some help with future of my car.

Ok so heres the deal... im stuck with what i want to do with my car... soon ill have the 373s in the rear and i have my t5 in already... that takes care of what i want to do with my transmission and my rear for my car... so on to the engine...

Ive got a 305TBI which i WAS planning on high 13s but since then ive come to the conclusion that even if i achieve that with the 305TBI i still wont be happy because im going to want more... now i already have a new set of heads 081 casting from a 305TPI engine, a cam 97lt1, and injectors for the TBI (454s) and all i need for the rest of the swap is a gasket set and an intake manifold w/ adaptor plate + tuning. Now as good as all that sounds and im so close to finishing that, the engine is getting up there in age about to turn 148k . Im not real sure if i want to stick with the 305TBI and go 13s(if i can make it) or what i want to do... shoot me some ideas, ive just been really confused lately thinking about getting rid of my car to get something faster like an lt1.
90FormulaWS6 is offline   Reply With Quote