View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:49 PM   #44
quickkris2006

havent updated this thread in a while so im ganna catch it up with my orignal

BIG UPDATE ON THE CAR!!!!!

Motor,gas tank, rearend,new motor mounts, engine bay harness and interior harness are in!!!!!!

I was busy over the weekend.. I did the complete rearend and gastank swap by myself in about 3 hrs then today me and a buddy got the motor in..

But with me losing my job I don't think the car will be running before I leave for the military in april.. if I had know I was ganna lose my job I wouldn't have bought the hood or other goodies for the car and just gotten what I needed.. but they were a really really good deal that I just couldn't pass up.. so inless someone wants to donate me there old spark plug wires and opti cap, battery cables, I don't think ill be able to get her going before I leave.. I can't put anymore money into the car inless I have money comming in and I leave april. 11 for basic so it would be stupid to get another job and then have to leave.. it sucks comming this far and being so close to just watch it be pulled away from me.. anyway I plan to get what I have done like the interior and all the wiring and just see how far I can get before I leave.. I wasn't expecting to be able to drive the car since all the brake lines needs to be replaced but I would have liked to at least have had it started.. either way I come back from basic ill have a few grand saved up and ill be able to buy all new brakes for the car with braided lines and what ever else I need.. I have other project I need to worry about before I leave like puting my trans ,shocks ball joints and tie rods back in my f150 so my wife can tow her horses around while I'm gone, ill have pics of the trans am up soon.. my ranting is done lol

i have to trim the carpet for the roll cage and i didnt get to that today i wanna take my time and do it carefully i will probably do that tomorrow and here are some other random pics i took today it was so nice out for a change that i decided to push it outside and work on the interior where i could fully open the doors.. made it alot easier with the rollcage

Last edited by quickkris2006; 03-23-2011 at 11:04 PM.
quickkris2006 is offline   Reply With Quote