View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 11:43 PM   #230
bencar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jims69camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakersGoBoom
Like I (think I) said before. Â*Nastro crapped out. Â*decided he didnt want to do it. Â*I have another idea though, and it could get us actual television time. Â*My old high school has time on like NJN i think. Â*Not exactly sure how it works, because all we ever did was a crappy morning broadcast and some football highlights. Â*they have a lot of equipmet tho (supposedly 200,000 dollars worth of crap donated by sony.) Â*The moderator was always itching to do something big, but there was never any modivation from anyone but me (i maintained, updated, and pretty much ran the studio last year.) Â*I'll put the idea before him, and see if hes up for it. Â*There was also supposed to be a film club in montvale that wanted my school to join, but the principal decided he didnt want to join (why, i have no idea) Â*anyway, there might be a way to get in contact with these guys in the club. Â*I tried to get us in it, but without much info on them, I didnt have much to go on. Â*I can make another push over the winter break. (dec 20th to jan 20th) Â*Also, I think the school in my town has a tv studio. Â*All of these highschools have TV studios around here, and most have time on public television, if they can come up with something worthy of airing. Â*Doing something like this would be great PR for them, and if they understand that, there should be a line of prinipals out the door who want to help. Â*just an idea.
we'll be looking forward to hearing about your progress with this. Â*thanks for the offer - if it turns into something, it will certainly help out our project.
Sounds good , just hope this actually turns in to something we can go with.
bencar is offline   Reply With Quote