View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 05:44 PM   #25
zraffz

My S&W 8 point bar came in today after waiting 2 weeks. They had a bad batch of piping that didn't meet specification and had to wait for an order of pipe.
I haven't even spent much time looking at the package today but from what I've seen I am impressed. All piping meeting the floor pans/base plates are angle cut already. It looks like any pipe coming off the main hoop is jig notched too. From what I can tell the only things not jigged or angled are the 2 point of the main hoop (obviously) and the 2 bars from the main hoop to the trans tunnel. I am not sure if this is how all S&W bars are or if they spent extra time on mine due to the delay.

I sorta hope something needs to be jig notched to justify my newest shop purchase lol.

I won't be installing the roll bar until I get my seat mounted in the correct place. Unfortunately we have a few vehicles at the shop that are our main priority, my business partner just picked up a new toy that we are tinkering with and I'm in the process of getting another 94 A4 Z28 w 109k that needs some minor body work for $300 - pending title status.

Last edited by zraffz; 07-28-2014 at 05:50 PM.
zraffz is offline   Reply With Quote