View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 07:45 AM   #4
Untamed

Not sure what "Best Pace Car" is. That's just for those few model years that had a Pace Car Edition?

I'll echo the cut grass statement, but thats more for the folks at Island.

Also reiterating the desire to have the cars backed in at an angle, allowing more of the front quarters to be seen.

The show field can easily support two long rows of cars, facing nose to nose, so that spectators can easily walk down then back along the line of cars. They're parked on a first come basis right? No grouping by gens?

The first car nearest the bridge may want to park a little further away from the road that goes over the bridge. Dunno if it has ever been a problem, however I imagined kids running out from behind that first car and getting hit by cars crossing the bridge who may not be able to see very well.

If I can attend the whole event this year, I'll bring a medium sized tent for some shade, a few chairs for folks to take a break on, and for a collection box for the votes if the admin-types would like.

Looking forward to this.
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.