View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 04:51 PM   #8
V
Stalker

well dodge had some decent cars for certain time periods i admit that, but for many years now, they have been lacking. lol. Hell, my first car was a 73 dodge coronet 4dr, with a 318, that was the shiznit, but after a month of having my license...i know i needed something better, thats why i got my first f-body...mmm....1988 Trans AM GTA...ttop, tpi, digital dash, 50k miles...i miss that car... but anyway, I also got into the 80's daytonas a little, i had a 84 turbo z daytona and a 87 shelby z daytona, both 5spd, both 2.2l 4cyl turbos and the shelby being ttops and intercooled.. they were cool for what they were and looked cool, but they werent an iroc or trans am. now i got my SS and what does dodge make that could even compare? a neon srt4...yea right...(supposedly same basic motor thats in the pt cruiser gt) The only vehicle that i will take seriously from dodge are the srt10 rams(vipers themselves dont count in my book, they are more as an exotic), when i find an srt10 ram on a highway or at a track sometime, i'll see if it can hold its own. i went up against an 03 cobra mustang and 3 times put him in his place so i lost respect for those already
V is offline   Reply With Quote