View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #76
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
Either your face hits the steering wheel or side window or your head tries to go there and paralyzes you instead. Both are good choices.
I'll take A of those choices. I've already done the 45mph head on into a truck that decided to make a left while I was entering the intersection going straight. Which I'd guess is a pretty typical street accident as far as speed & impact. I did not hit the steering wheel or get hurt, I had the OE 3 points on. Front of the car crumpled as best a 2nd gen is designed to. In fact you have to look for fatigue cracks in used 2nd gen hoods at the crumple points in front of the hinges. The hood in my back yard off the 81 Z I stripped has cracks.

btw the brand new S10 4x4 got totaled lol. I drove home. I could have had it all repaired including a new RR qtr panel for $2500. I should have!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote