Thread: A new pic
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 02:50 PM   #4
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar0ck View Post
What did you think of the Dupli-Color can? I just saw it at Home Depot the other day, but haven't heard anything about it. I'm looking to cover my hood too, so any tips are welcomed!
Went on easy, if I could make on suggestion...go easy on the first coat if you have slopes and ridges on the panel, especially if it's hot out. Had a few run marks that eventually went away because we went a little heavy and rushed it a bit...wasn't expecting the heat to make an impact....but the quality is nice....just do a good job prepping, make sure you're in a dust free area with little air movement and take your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxriderry View Post
Looks great!!!! And yes that does sound like a productive Memorial Day Weekend. Hope your enjoying the new sounds!
Thanks
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote