View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:25 PM   #10
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

October Car of the Month

baddest434's 1991 Camaro Z28

Name: Bill Bittel
About the car: This is my 1991 Z28. No it's not an LSx, it's just a turd gen, LOL. The car started life as my wife's DD. It came with a 305. For the heck of it we threw a few thousand dollars into it and got it to run an 11.47@116 with a 150 shot then the bug hit me! I wanted to go faster. So the build started and it has not stopped yet. The car has the best of everything into it. Check my vBGarage for a complete list, it's long. The car weighs in at 2,995 lbs w/o a driver and has run a best of 8.90 @ 152 mph with a 1.26 60 ft time. On the squeeze the car is putting out over 950 HP. If you ever see me at the track just ask me if you can take her for a pass down the 1320! Of course, I'll probably say no, but heck, ask anyway, that way we'll have met. Even if I got an offer for as much $$ as I have put into the car i still wouldn't sell it!!! The rush of going in the 8's is incredible and we have been building this car faster for the last 10 years. Fast is never fast enough, LOL. The car is co-owned and co-driven by my son Ryan (the car's mechanic) whom without none of this would be possible!