View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 11:07 PM   #45
quickkris2006

ok guys got a lil more of an update.. motor is back out.. as i said before i just had it sitting in there.. well as it was sitting in there i saw a lil oil pool up on the floor checked it out and the oil pan gasket was leaking so i pulled her back out and threw a new gasket on there. i never really had it bolted in there so it really didnt matter.. well now i cant seam to line it up on the motor mounts.. ive heard people mixing up the mounts so i droped the spindles again and this time took the springs out since i was tired of fighting them. but i still cant get it to line up right.. im tired of fighting with it in the car im ganna drop the k member, bolt the motor mounts to the motor and then hook up the trans and lower the car ontop of the motor im tired of messing with this.. also went to the junk yard with a buddy the other day looking for parts for him and came across a caprice with the lt1 in it and got a set of msd wires that had only been on the car for 1500 miles! tuned up was marked at 145k and the odo only read 146k!!! looked brand freakin new.. also got my power steering pump and a few odd bolts just in case so now the only thing i need is an alternator and a opti cap and i should be able to start her up after i hook up the wiring.. i think the only thing than can hold me back from that is the pass key since i switched steering coloums.. if thats the case ill have to wait till i get back from basic and send the computer out to be tuned.. ill have some more pics up soon.. probably doing the motor tomorrow
quickkris2006 is offline   Reply With Quote