View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 04:59 AM   #45
ted gerlach

just an update,
thanks to dave's help. he got the headers on y-pipe in, roller rockers on , gm performance valve covers on, a set of bilstin shocks and struts in , ac delco plugs, taylor wires msd cap rotor and coil all on and done, just needs to put borla under it, then its off to exhaust shot to due the custom work i want done.
car runs pretty well for a 305 just for ha ha's i might throw the set of slp runners and ported plenum on,
still need to do front and rear rotors and pads, install griffen rad and blue goodyear hoses i have for the car, just need to order a edelbrock water pump and possibly a heater core to just do the complete coolant system over,
this is the plans i have
after dave's hopefully in the next 2 weeks depending on weather maybe more, off to exhaust shop, then to my work for and alignment, then straight to bodyshop for some work to be done, cant afford to get car painted but i can get the parts edged in and put on for now, this is what has to be done at bodyshop
i have a brand new gm lower front spoiler and bumper cover for it as well as an ss style hood now, rt fender has bondo in it i have a clan used one i am going to put on,
plans call for a complete paint job will try and work something out at bodyshop. hope to work there on the car on my day off during the summer so its going to look like hell for a bit, done car at least it will be getting done,
ted gerlach is offline   Reply With Quote