Thread: Quarantine
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 06:29 PM   #6
wretched73

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
My time at work changes day to day. Last week I worked 2 full days, 2 half days, and 1 day off. Used my paid time off to make up the lost hours. Monday we had a meeting letting us know us that we can use “supplemental unemployment” to make up for hours. So every week I’ll have to submit for the missing hours. Sucks. Was hoping to stay busy enough during this whole thing but whatever. Feels like crap to have to go on unemployment

As for projects so far I have:

1. Started to throw out a bunch of stuff in my garage, creating much more room. Still have a lot of junk to toss.

2. Played with my RCs a lot. Empty roads in the industrial areas by me are great for speed runs. And have been tooling around the yard building obstacles for the crawler

3. Fast 102 intake instal on friends C5 Z06, what a pain. Part of me wonders why fast is the go to name. A lot of their stuff fits like crap.

4. Fiber optics & friends w. BLS

Still need to do rear main and put trans back in car, just no motive currently.
Don't feel bad about taking unemployment, you pay into it with every pay check and I'm sure you'll end up paying into it far far more than you will ever take
1988 TRX 250R- Ported w/ high compression on 110 octane- Out 60' your LT1

Jersey Shore Street Car Takeover (JSSCT) Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
and once i get PHB, what do i ajust it too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Seven.
wretched73 is offline   Reply With Quote