Thread: Quarantine
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 06:46 PM   #7
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Still working and busier than expected but not complaining. Car work here and there with a Pal or two while practicing social distancing and Shore Points BBQ whenever possible.

Bird's oil pan gasket is leaking horrendously because I decided it was a good idea to change it when trans/clutch were out. I regret this decision so it's laid up while I wait for a new pan, gasket and Pal support.

Mercedes audio system decided to go all nutty after attempting to jump start car from sitting longer than planned. It fried an important module in the car and killed the head unit itself. While diagnosing I damage the fiber optic line to the nav unit in trunk so after too many text messages, Cpt 4L60E came to the rescue with the proper tools to repair the line. I just got the new/used head unit in today and it all works. Thrilled. Also was able to get the main cats replaced in the car as well as I've been neglecting a CEL for a while. Interesting times but it all got done well.

Working on a couple custom headlights when I feel like it. Doing a Dodge Ram headlight with some custom paint work and massive projector for all the light.

Had a job interview (for me) via video which was a new experience. I'm not planning a jump but it's good to keep the options open.

Murdered a few shows I have been meaning to get to.

Other than that, like everyone else I will be glad when this is done.

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA

Last edited by Blackbirdws6; 04-07-2020 at 06:46 PM.
Blackbirdws6 is offline   Reply With Quote