View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 06:42 PM   #1
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!

i want to thank everyone who came out to island dragway today. it was a great time with a ton of great cars and a few hundred enthusiasts enjoying the days events.

heads up racing was a little thin, we will have to work on something for next year to beef that up. the bracket classes had some great competition, especially the race tire bracket.

car show was awesome. including a canadian big block 1970 camaro, a perfectly restored 69 z28, a very rare overhead cam 6cyl + 3spd manual 69 firebird convertable, and our best of show winner's amazing 1992 camaro rs.

i had a great time today talking to everyone and seeing all the happy winners when it was trophy time.

there will be a ton of pics coming soon thanks to Alex Quiles Photography of the days events and winners. including proof that savage messiah is shorter than our best of show winners trophy!!!! lol (sorry kasey, had to do it)

i am going to take a few days off and then we will start working on next years plan. we got some more good notes today and ideas for improvements. hope to see you all back out at Island Dragway for the 2008 East Coast F-Body Nationals.

-Thanks
-Tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association