View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #17
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

May Car of the Month

slaptastic's 2002 Camaro Z28

Name: Rob Howard
About the car: I bought the car from a dealership that I work at for $13,500 with 14,500 miles. She has no T-Tops, manual door locks, manual windows, and doesn't even have a trunk release button. I bought her because my white 95 Z28 was a piece of junk. Broke every time I drove it, LOL. Plus it was a good deal. I've always wanted a Camaro, and now I have the one of my dreams! It's so nice to be able to pull in somewhere and have people come over and ask what's done and tell me how good the car looks.

The installed mods include: Free "Cold Air" mod, SLP Lid, K&N Air Filter, SLP Smooth Bellow, Coolant Bypass, Pacesetter LT's, Pacesetter Off-road 3" Y-pipe, A.I.R. Delete, Skip Shift Eliminator, 160* Thermostat, UMI Subframe Connectors, 2002 SS Wheels w/ 275 / 40 / 17 BF Goodwrich g-force T/A KDW tires, UMI Lower Control Arms, TSP 233/239 Cam, Patriot Gold Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Push Rods, TSP ported LS6 Oil Pump, LS2 Timing Chain, 3" Custom True Duals, Tuned by PSI Motorsports, Whistler Mod