View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
ted gerlach

my new project 91 z28 hardtop

i always wanted a blue hardtop 91-92 camaro or trans am and i found this one so i jumped on it since it was in my price range,
its a 305 tpi auto,
work to due,
sending unit bad gas tank was cut to get it out to due the fuel pump so i am going to replace the sending unit, gas tank and fuel pump, rear is out replacing with a posi 277 disc 9 bolt, [ i know crappy gears but its a parkway car] also doing all spohn upgrades lower control arms and pan hard bar, also doing the sway bars front and rear, tokico shock and struts, spohn upper strut mounts, 1LE front brake swap, borla cat back, new fuel injectors, custom valve covers, slp runners [ polished ] modded plenum [ also polished ] modded stock tb, edelbrock water pump, goodyear high milage hoses, might due the rad not sure yet, most of these parts i have had for years just sitting in the garage, time to put them to good use,
also doing a compete interior swap to black, have it all just hanging arround with some custom touches even got a set of custom rims to go on the car,
its under the knife now up on jack stands, rear out, shocks and sway bar out, front struts and strut mounts out, decided to due the lower balljoints since i am in there anyway,
this week i plan on getting the gastank out and the new tank up and in and the rear back under the car, with the exhaust up but not welded in
got pics but not able to post,
ted gerlach is offline   Reply With Quote