View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 09:30 PM   #147
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomss99
NEXT TIME IF ANYONE HAS A MEET PICK A BETTER SPOT AND ACTUALLY ****IN SHOW THE **** UP.... MODA****IN SHIIIIT BITCH....****IN DICK....PISSES ME THE **** OFF..... HO......DIE.....WELL MAYBE NOT DIE....BUT **** YOU..... WASTING MY GAS ON YOU PIECE OF ****S FOR WHAT TO SEE AN INTEGRA THATS PURPLE WITH ***** RIMS..... THATS SO DAMN COOL..... IT PROBABLY HAS VTEC....vrrrrrrrrROOOOOOMMMMM..... vtech mother****er.... yeah anyway no more meets
now now thats not very nice...myself, tru2chevy, squirrel, dieselkicksyerass, cbrmike, njspeeder, superblonde all ended up showing up late....mostly cuz we got lost we got into deptford around 6pm which was pushing it on time as it was thanks to someone coming late we rolled into deptford on time but directions from mapquest(cbrmike) & yahoo both sucked so after about 20 mins of driving around we stopped in chilies and asked for directions...on the way there we saw mike & followed him the rest of the way...we stopped and chatted with 2 guys from ls2.com and eventually all went inside pizzaslut since applebees was still packed at 6:40 when we showed up...traffic in that area is a mob scene & if you get lost your in for a hurtin...to those who showed up I am very very sorry...as a central guy I shouldve never tryed getting a meet off the ground in unfamiliar territory, but I wont say im sorry for trying to get the meet started.

Thanks
Bill