Thread: SEMA Vs EPA
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 06:28 PM   #11
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Say “No” to EPA’s Threat to Motorsports: SEMA Opposes Regulation Prohibiting Conversion of Vehicles into Racecars SEMA has issued a press release informing the public that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is aiming to make it illegal to convert automobiles originally designed for on-road use into racecars, even though such conversions have been done for decades. Under the EPA’s proposed rule, it would also be illegal to sell any performance-related products for those cars. The EPA’s proposal would have a devastating impact on motorsports since many types of racing rely on production vehicles that have been modified for use strictly at the track. Ask the EPA to Withdraw its Proposal Now
Request opposition for this regulation by using the following SAN website link for an overview and link to sign the White House Petition. Go to SAN

by SEMA Action Network 1575 Valley Vista Dr Diamond Bar, CA 91765 United States

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 02-10-2016 at 06:28 PM.
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote