View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #7
quickkris2006

got some more work done today.. got the interior wire harness out of the ta and got it laid down in the camaro and got the door harness ran to each door.. ganna try and get the dash mounted up tomorrow so i can start tieing in the harness to the dash and firewall.. i still am having a hard time getting the rest of the harness out of the ta from the firewall the to the headlight harness.. the damage to the car has made it almost impossible to get the harness out.. because the fenderwell has been pushed back into the brake booster.. and i need to get it out to be able to slip the harness out from under it.. im ganna try to cut out part of the fenderwell tomorrow and see if i can get it out that way. got a question tho.. im seeing that there is a difference between the 4th gen shifter and 3rd gen shifter.. there is a cable that runs from shifter to the steering coloum and then the shifter cable and also another one that goes to the motor i believe.. do i need all those or can i use the simpler 3rd gen shifter? also im going to be removing all the air bag sensors since there wont be any in there anyway so theres no point to have them.. should i strip the wires from the harness? or just leave it? i dont want any lights on in my cluster so im ganna take the bulb out for the air bag light.. im guesing i can have that tuned out along with my air and egr and passcode crap..
quickkris2006 is offline   Reply With Quote