View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #10
quickkris2006

I got a lil more done today not much.. mainly just organized the mess of wireing that I had.. gatta love zipties. I did some research on the dash swap on my main site of thirdgen.org. I'm going tomorrow to buy my cut off wheel and trim the metal off the firewall and should have the dash mounted tomorrow..
This swap is comming along very well and I'm suprised on how fast its going.. I'm mainly getting held up by friends for the stand and hoist.. so I'm not ganna wait anymore I'm going to go get a stand and rent a hoist. I'm hoping to have the motor in the car by next week then I'm ganna be working on freshening up the rearend with a wire wheel n some paint. Hopefully with money permiting I will be able to undercoat the underbody. There will be pics tomorrow! I have work at 4 so hopefully everything will be done that I want done by then. The car looks so good with the newwer carpet that I actually take my shoes off to get inside to work on the wiring and dash lol. For right now I'm going to use the tan t/a seats and door panels with the black t/a dash and center console and have black carpet I think the tan and black will look good for now untill I can get my racing seats and 4point belts in
quickkris2006 is offline   Reply With Quote