Thread: Lets talk DRs
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #20
Pampered-Z
Sliderule / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazman View Post
See ya if your working Friday nights.
You know I'll be there! Been busting my butt getting it ready. We started this past weekend and if things continue Pro is going to be one tuff class this year! Guy where throwing .00x lights on Sunday like it was easy! Kosier had two .001s and lost both rounds! Against Reklaitis he left too much room and John got around him easily, then bought back, made it to the final but Swank wasn't far behind on the tree but was dialed hard and had the better package.

Actually I was all set to go with the MTs, then I saw the new Nittos and was wondering if/how good they might be in comparison. Now I find out Numidia is going to be a Goodyear dealer, So I guess it's the GYs I'll be getting.

So I guess I'll just keep the current 9.5s ZR1s with the Nitto DRs for real street driving, and the 11s with 315s for shows/racing. Not like they are going to get worn out driving to the track every weekend!
93Z M6 Black: The 385 Lives! Supercharged, 3-core front mount intercooler, GTP heads, 3:73's, Street twin clutch, Jethot Longtubes, Mufflex 4" catback/spintech, S+W cage, Spohn Suspenion, Yada Yada Yada

1) Build it
2) Race it
3) Break it
4) Repeat!!!
Pampered-Z is offline   Reply With Quote